We all know about Gigi Hadid's love of athleisure, but when you’re always working dayum hard to maintain your Victoria’s Secret bod, it just makes sense to be always gym ready.
Yes, that body of goddess isn’t all just good genes (although you wouldn't know it looking at lil' sis Bella), but in fact a tonne of hours at the gym.
According to Rob Piela, owner of New York’s Gotham Gym, who has trained Gigi for the past two and a half years has revealed to Vogue a typical session for the model.
GIGI HADID’S CORE-FOCUSED WORKOUT
- Warm up the core with 10 minutes of boxing.
- Perform three sets of 40 crunches each.
- Raise your heart rate with 10 minutes of boxing.
- Perform three sets of 40 bicycle crunches each, kicking each leg out once per bicycle.
- Box for another 10 minutes.
- Take a plank pose to hit the transverse abdominals, holding for about 60 seconds, or as long as you can maintain good form (abs tight, no sway in the back, and the neck in a neutral position).
- Super-set straight into leg raises to hit the lower abdominals, performing four sets of 25 leg raises each.
LEARN TO BOX LIKE GIGI
GET GIGI’S LOOK
Get your 10% student discount at Under Armour